Global Futures & Options
Leveraging global products to implement risk diversification
We know that investors are increasingly seeking new products to tap into the full potential of diversified financial markets. We are ready to support our clients in their investment journey with full range futures products covering the globe, including futures on financial indices, precious metals, foreign currencies, commodities, interest rate and even customized contracts.
Types and Details of Global Futures Contract
First Notice Day & Last Trading Day
Please click here to get the details of First Notice Day and Last Trading Day.
Types and Details of Global Option
- Trading Times: Depends on different products. (Please refer to the above information)
- Client can contact our Overseas Futures Dealing Room via phone (852) 2106 3729 or place order via online trading platform. Once an order is placed on the trading platform, client can contact our Overseas Futures Dealing Room to amend or cancel that unexecuted order instruction. Any transaction concluded via Overseas Futures Dealing Room will be charged a commission according to company's standard rates. Any order instructions placed via Overseas Futures Dealing Room will be reflected on the trading platform in real time, you can amend or cancel that order in the same way before the transaction is executed. The client acknowledge that it may not be possible to amend or cancel his instructions or orders once given.
- The commission, levy, and trading fee would not be deducted from your cash balance in trading account, until the next trading day and before 9:00am.
- lease be reminded to place enough margin deposit for Initial Margin Requirement^ before placing orders. Our Company would apply the margin requirements according to the relevant exchanges, please check the latest margin requirements from their websites. Our company reserves the rights to change the margin requirements without prior notice. Margin call(s) will be issued when the Net Asset Vaue ("NAV") of the account is less than the Maintenance Margin^. The amount of Additional Margin shall be an amount that would sufficiently restore the NAV to full amount of Initial Margin^ as required by us. Failure of the client, for whatever reason, to deposit full amount of addition margins before the prescribed time or the NAV of Client's account is less than Liquidation Level^, would result in strict settlement of the client's position(s) in whole or in part by our Company at any market price(s) at our absolute discretion without prior notice to client.
- If you have forgotten your login password to the trading platform, please send the duly completed and signed "Change of Particulars Form ” to us. We will reset your password as soon as possible and send it to you by post or e-mail.
- Here are the order types:
Normal Order is a limit order with specified price and quantity. If the order is not immediately matched, it will stay as a queued order until the market closes for the day.
“Good-till-cancel” is a limit order with specified price and quantity. It will remain effective until the order is matched or the contract is expired.
“Date” is a limit order with specified price, quantity and expiry date. It will remain effective until the order is matched, the order is expired or the contract is expired (which ever earlier).
^Our Company reserves right to change at any time as deemed necessary. For details, please refer to our Margin Call Policy.
*This order type may not be matched successfully when the opening price deviated from the last close price or when the market fluctuates.
Real-Time Market Data Charges for Intercontinental Exchange (ICE)
With effective from 25th April 2016, ICE will impose charge for real time market data. Details are as follow:
|Scheme||Product Included||Monthly Fee (US$)||Scheme Product Included Monthly Fee (US$) Application Form|
|ICE Futures US||Dollar Index (NYBOT)||110||Click here to download the application form
Click here to download the ICE Subscriber Agreement
|Orange Juice (NYBOT)|
|ICE Futures Europe||Brent Crude Oil (IPE)||125|
- Client can receive delayed quote (delayed at least 15 minutes) for ICE products if real time market data is not subscribed. The floating profit or loss as well as the buying power shown will be calculated using the delayed quote. Meanwhile the trading system will use the market price to calculate if there is enough buying power during order placement.
- In order to subscribe real time market data, client please completes both application form and ICE Subscriber Agreement and return them to Emperor Futures Limited. The service will be activated on the next trading day once the forms are received.
- Real time market data fee is charged on a monthly basis. Cancellation of the service during the month will not be granted any refund.
- Real time market data fee for first-time subscription will be deducted from client’s account at the Hong Kong last trading day of that month. To cancel the service, client has to notify Emperor Futures Limited before the end of month, otherwise system will debit the monthly fee for next month on the Hong Kong last trading date of the month.
- The fee scheme is provided and is subject to change by ICE at any time, without prior notice to subscriber.
- From the last trading day of last month in HK market, to the second last trading day of this month in HK market, if the commission accumulated in US futures market exceeds the following amount:
a. US$500, next month real time market data for ICE Futures US or ICE Futures Europe is reduced to USD 55;
b. USD 1,000, next month real time market data for ICE Futures US or ICE Futures Europe is free of charge (By default it will be ICE Futures US. Please contact ICS department in order to change the default to ICE Futures Europe)
c. USD 2,000, next month real time market data for ICE Futures US and ICE Futures Europe are free of charge
Example: If the commission accumulated in US Futures market from 31-Mar-2016 to 28-Apr-2016 exceeds the following amount:
a. USD 500, May-2016 real time market data for ICE Futures US is reduced to USD 55;
b. USD 1,000, May-2016 real time market data for ICE Futures US is free of charge (By default it is ICE Futures US)
c. USD 2,000, May-2016 real time market data for ICE Futures US and ICE Futures Europe are free of charge