A 360° perspective of every investment opportunity
A fully licensed entity, we are committed to delivering market-leading stock trading services in Hong Kong. We constantly invest in the professional development of our staff to ensure that we can offer facts-based actionable personal advices and flawless trading services to clients. Meanwhile, our stock margin services help customers use leverage to maximise returns.
|Trading Sessions||Full Day Trading||Half Day Trading|
|Auction Session||Pre-opening Session||09:00 - 09:30||09:00 - 09:30|
|Continuous Trading Session||Morning Session||09:30 - 12:00||09:30 - 12:00|
|Extended Morning Session||12:00 - 13:00||N/A|
|Afternoon Session||13:00 - 16:00||N/A|
|Auction Session||Closing Auction Session||16:00 -
to a random closing between 16:08 and 16:10
to a random closing between 12:08 and 12:10
Note: There is no Extended Morning Session and Afternoon Session on the eves of Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year. There will be no Extended Morning Session if there is no Morning Session.
Severe Weather Arrangements
For details of the trading arrangements during typhoons and black rainstorms/extreme conditions, please refer to HKEX website.
- You can contact our customer service via phone or utilize the online trading system to give order instructions. After an order is placed on the trading platform, you can call our customer service to amend or cancel that order instruction. Any transaction concluded via customer service will be charged a commission according to company’s standard rates. Any order instructions placed via customer service will be reflected on the trading platform in real time, you can amend or cancel that order in the same way before the transaction is executed.
- For an efficient operation of the trading platform, we need to carry out data back up on each trading day, the trading platform will be suspended as follows:
Sat 05:00 - 06:05 Sun to Fri 06:00 - 06:05
- Before you place the order to purchase securities, you are required to deposit sufficient fund in the company.
- Order Types:
Limited Order (LO)
Buy Limit Orders: The order price should fall at or 20 spreads lower than the prevailing market price.Sell Limit Orders: The order price should fall at or 20 spreads higher than the prevailing market price.
At-Auction Order (AO)
An at-auction order is an order with no specified price and is entered into the trading system during the Pre-opening Session for execution at the final IEP. It enjoys a higher matching priority than an at-auction limit order.An at-auction order will be automatically cancelled if unmatched.
At-Auction Limit Order (ALO)
An at-auction limit order is an order with a specified price and is entered into the trading system, but the entered ask/bid price must within the range of nine times higher/lower of current ask/bid price. ALO has a specified price at or more competitive than the final IEP. Depending on market conditions, not all at-auction orders can be matched. As a result, unmatched at-auction orders will be cancelled after order matching.
Enhanced Limit Order (ELO)
An enhanced limit order allows matching of up to ten price queues at a time. Unmatched ELO will become same price LO. Changes made of ELO input of ask/bid price should not lower/higher than current input price. Otherwise the system will reject any changes.
- For the buy limit order, the price must be set at the market price or within 20 spreads lower than the market price. For the sell limit order, the price must be set at the market price or within 20 spreads higher than the market price, otherwise the order instruction can not be delivered.
- The trading instruction is only valid till day-ends, all instructions not successfully executed will not be carried forward to the next trading day.
- If you have forgotten your login password to the trading platform, please contact our Customer Service Dept at (852) 2919 2919 . We will reset your password and send it to you in a sealed envelope by post.
- The commission charged for orders placed via online trading platform is separated from the commission charged for orders placed via phone.